Admissions and Records
Getting Started Programs of Study About Temple College Student Resources Quick Links

Admissions FAQ’s

Q: How do I get admitted to Temple College?
A: Go to, click Admissions and records, click ApplyNow, and create your account now. Or copy and paste this link
Q: How long does it take to process an on-line application?
A: It will take up to 3 business days for the application to be transmitted to the college and 2 business days for it to be entered into the system. During registration, it may take longer to process.
Q: I've submitted my application for admission, now what?
A: Once you submitted your application, you should have your official transcripts sent to Temple College. You will receive a letter of acceptance. Included in your acceptance letter will be information on testing, accessing your Temple College email and TConnect account.
Q: What is the difference between in-district, out-of-district, and non-resident?
A: Residency status is determined at the point of application submission. If you live in Temple AND pay Temple College taxes, you are considered in-district. If you do not pay Temple College taxes, you are considered out-of-district. Non-resident is a student who has not lived in state for 1 year. For residency requirements, please see the Temple College catalog under admission to college.
Q: How do I change my residency?
A: If you move from out-of-district to in-district, you must provide proof of residency and have lived in-district for six months before your residency will be changed. If you move from non-resident to in-district or out-of-district, you must provide proof of residency and have lived at your residency for one year before your residency will be changed. Documentation accepted to show proof of residency is located in the Temple College Catalog under admission to college. It is the student’s responsibility to change his/her residency, and the burden of proof is on the student.
Q: When do I need to send my transcript?
A: You should request your official transcript be sent to Temple College as soon as you apply. Please mail to
    Temple College
    ATTN: Admissions and Records
    2600 South First Street
    Temple, TX 76504
Q: Can I enroll without a HS diploma or GED?
A: Yes, by Individual Approval – must be at least 18 years old and pass all sections of Accuplacer to receive financial aid without a high school diploma or GED.

For more information please contact Admissions and Records at